Nearly 400 million people are using MS outlook services every day in their daily routine. They are serviced with more benefits day by day but still in some cases, the users face errors while sending and receiving emails like [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428], [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234], and many more. Therefore, people find it very difficult to solve the issues or find the exact solution to resolve the errors. In this article, we had given the best methods to fix the issues easily. Hereafter you need not search for the solutions or find an alternate way for the mailing process.
MS Outlook is available as the part of Microsoft Office suite and acts as the personal information manager. With the help of MS Outlook, the users will be able to synchronize the personal information with your phone, tablet, and other PC’s. It also allows users to share and delegate calendars and tasks to others. It has all the necessary settings and privacy mailings that enhance more security. It is a user-friendly interface.
Why the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] occur in Outlook
- Some of the most common and basic reasons for the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] to occur in Microsoft Outlook is mentioned here they are,
- The main source of the problem would be caching
- Users using multiple accounts conflicts on application working
- Outdated version usage or new version with only a few information
The error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] also occurs due to the SMTP server: the major activities involved in the server are,
- Setting verification is done and also the granting permission to the PC that is used to send mail
- Confirming the successful sending of the message. If a failure occurs in the delivery then the server returns a reply message with error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] to the sender.
Best Methods to resolve the [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] error
1. Reinstalling MS Outlook
2. Clearing Cache
3. Update the latest version
4. Server Port number Change
5. Microsoft Web Application
6. Downgrade MS office version
7. Contact the Microsoft Team
Reinstalling MS Outlook
Most of the developers use this common method of reinstallation of MS Outlook when [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] the error occurs and to fix the same. To implement this the user has to,
- Open control panel form the desktop search bar
- Move on program and features
- Search for MS office or another program that causes an error and click on the same
- Then uninstall it
- Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your PC
- Now, you can reinstall Office for Outlook installation
Using a method of Clearing caches and cookies the user will be able to remove the previously saved data that arises the conflict and start creating new caches that resolve the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428]
- Open the Run dialog box on your PC
- Write %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook and then press the enter key
- Also, open the Roamcache folder by double-clicking that contain cache files.
- Suppose you want to save the cache then copy it and place in other location of
- Now select all the cache files and delete it
- Then give your confirmation to delete the cache file by clicking yes.
Update the latest version
Always check for system requirements for the new version of Microsoft Outlook before installing the new update
In most cases when you install the new version the old version will be removed automatically.
However, if you are every much concern about the errors then you can uninstall and then download a new version from the official website and install it using the following steps,
- Open MS Outlook
- Click Office account from the navigation bar
- Then click on the update option
- Click update now manually or can prefer the auto-update option also.
Server Port Number Change
To resolve the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] the best solution opted always is Server Port Number Change. In order to that follow the below steps,
- Open MS Outlook
- Click on tools and then accounts
- Choose the mail option to view the list of mailing accounts
- Find out the mail account that causes the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428]
- Now move on to the advanced tab option
- Change (SMTP) port number from 25 in “outgoing mail” to ###
- Click on ok and close
After doing this, the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] fixed and will be able to send and receive emails without any issues.
Microsoft Web Application
- In your browser, type Outlook.com in the address bar and press the enter key
- Then click on the login option available
- Using the login in option give the username and password to create an account and sign in
Usually only minor or minimum issues or errors occur due to web application in MS Outlook
Downgrade MS office Version
Even if you get the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] after applying, the above methods then move on to downgrade of MS office version. Always the user has to check the compatibility of the PC with the software applications. Because it causes issues more often due to the releases of updates that are not together. So in order to overcome the error install the previous version or uninstall the updated version to fix the problem.
Contact Microsoft team
Finally, if the given solutions do not work then it might be the higher end problem, which could be resolved only with the help of the Microsoft Support team. So contact them for further assistance and fix your problem
Hope we had given all the possible solution to fix the error [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428], easily yourself in minutes. Try to sort out the problem from the above methods and have an error-free Outlook version to work continuously for all your business management and other services.