Minecraft is a video game comprised of the sandbox, developed by Mojang Studios first introduced in the year of 2009, which is none other than the process of collecting blocks and building small structures using those blocks. If one were interested in starting their adventure then Minecraft would certainly give you endless possibilities of creating new and enormous games right before the player’s eyes. Initially, it might be a little bit hard for the beginner and know where to start. However, once, if they go through the guidance then it would be very easy and they might become a master in a short span of time.
Minecraft is the best-selling video of all time with 200 million copies sold and possesses nearly 126 million monthly active users in 2020. In addition to this, Minecraft has won many awards and is cited as the greatest video game. Social media, merchandise, and Minecon have played a vital role in making the Minecraft game more popularized. And when introduced various items and game mechanics added to it to make the players experience different adventures at the various occurrences.
Later Minecraft took over by Microsoft in the year 2014, and there were many changes in the games and many updates with new mechanics. Initially, Various, spin-off games were introduced like Story mode, Minecraft Dungeons, and Minecraft Earth for new players were overwhelmed without knowing the basics. Minecraft available with 150 different blocks, 361 items total, and fantastic mechanics to start their adventure.
There are different game modes available like survival mode, hardcore mode, Creative mode, Adventure mode, Spectator Mode and even multiplayer option is available which makes many children addicted to Minecraft. But the parents should take care of their children’s attention and see that they use it in the right way and gain more knowledge out of it. Since in today’s digitized world kids must know all technological updates and make use of it in the right direction to improve their creativity. There are more benefits to children in the world of Minecraft.
Minecraft released on Microsoft Windows, Mac, PlayStation, and few mobile phones. Moreover, it also described as a first-person sandbox game, which means people’s imagination comes in that helps to create their own experience in the virtual landscape where they dig holes and collect blocks. People can create anything starting from small hut to great concrete city landscape.
What is concrete and its usage?
In general, concrete is a strong solid block that comes with 16 regular dye colors. It said as a sturdy and vibrant building material, which used to make your Minecraft project look great and more attractive. When compared to stones the concrete blocks have better hardiness and have lower blast resistance. In addition, it will not burst into flame like wool.
Some of the uses of Concrete
- It is highly decorative
- Good for Fortification
- One can experiment with different colors and when concrete is used, you can brighten up the death tower.
- Use it when you want to make a more urban build
- For nice paving or lock pets in a concrete bomb
- It is very handy.
Step by step procedure to make concrete in Minecraft
Initially, in order to make concrete, you have to create the concrete powder first, since when mixed water with the concrete powder it turns into a sturdy concrete material.
Crafting Concrete powder
To create the concrete powder the players will need four pieces of sand, four pieces of gravel, and a dye. In addition, the player should use the crafting table to place the recipes. Now the player can place the sand in the top middle, bottom middle, left middle and right middle on the crafting table and dye in the center to prepare the concrete powder.
The players provided with 8 pieces of concrete powder for every 4 pieces of sand, gravel and dye used the concept of which means the concrete powder is prepared in the ratio of 1:1.
Unlike the crafting recipes, the concrete powder can be made easily by placing each component in any one of the 9 squares available.
Choose the Dye needed
As we know the concrete can be built in different colors, the first process is to decide the color you want the brick to be. It can be of any of the 16 colors. You should be very careful in choosing the dye color because that warrants the concrete powder color. Once the powder is prepared in a specific, color it remains the same it cannot be changed once crafted.
The conversion process of Concrete powder into concrete
The mixture of concrete powder in the water makes the material harder and it converts into concrete. This process can be done in the source block or flowing water. Just the concrete powder is placed next to the water, which makes it sturdy, and coverts into the concrete.
To Pour water in the concrete powder use the following controls
- Right-click on the concrete powder if you use Java Edition (PC/Mac), Windows 10 edition, and Education edition
- Tap on the concrete powder, if Pocket edition(PE)
- press the LT Button in Xbox,360, Xbox one
- Press the L2 button on PS3 and PS4
- press ZL button in Wii U, Nintendo Switch
Similarly, the reverse process to place back the bucket using the same control buttons.
Important factors considered while creating the concrete is,
- Concrete mined with Pickaxe, if not the block will be lost.
- Concrete powder also obeys the gravity similar to sand and gravel, so if nothing is below it will fall. This makes the concrete powder useless but it is easier to transform these pieces of powder which acts as a vibrant usable block.
- However, the converse part is that the concrete that is hardened will be strong as the solid block and will not fall even if there is nothing below.
- Similarly, you should look after that the water from rain, cauldrons, or bottled water will not harden the concrete.
Different Methods to prepare the concrete blocks Faster and easier
- Method 1, if the player wants a good method of making the concrete block faster, the player can hold the powder in their left hand and pickaxe in their right hand. I.e. holding the left and right mouse button will make them place continuously and Mine concrete blocks.
- Method 2, build a tower of concrete powder and place the water on the top so that the water when comes down combines with each piece of the powder and makes it a sturdy concrete material. Finally, the players have to mine straight down and repeat the same process.
- Method 3, if the players want to build the structure quickly without having to place and Mine blocks is to build the desired structure and cover the blocks with water.
Hence the above mentioned are the simple ways to prepare the concrete in Minecraft and some of the uses of the concrete. Moreover, Minecraft is considered more beneficial for children’s education.